Tuesday, April 15, 2008

And the true countdown has begun

Daniel is now in Pensacola Florida at school for Recruiter Training. So far he's only on day 2 but he seems really excited about it. I don't really know what I think about him and selling, but I love that it's for a challenge for him so it will keep him interested and out of trouble ;-) He's already found some people in a class that is a week ahead of him to help him study and keep ahead so I'm glad he's taking the initiative to get done what he needs to and to do his best. I have a countdown clock on my desktop that is counting until 5pm on his last day of school. Right now it says 30days 18hours 58minutes. After that Daniel will have to drive back to Jacksonville to meet the movers so they can get our stuff out here then he'll be driving back here. It's just so exciting that it's FINALLY getting close until we get to see him again!!! Okay... it's late and I need to try to relax so I can go to bed. It's been a long day because Bethany decided that today everything had to be HER way or the highway but I wouldn't give in so it was temper tantrum center and I'm teaching her that I will not give in! BOY does that make for a stressful day!!!

No comments: